The Arc of Indiana is providing disaster assistance to people with disabilities who have been severely affected by floods and tornadoes this year. You may apply for assistance by contacting a local chapter of The Arc of Indiana, a local agency that provides services to individuals with disabilities, an IMPG case manager, an Area Agency on Aging or a district office of the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services.
Contributions can be made to The Arc of Indiana Disaster Relief Fund by mailing a check to:
The Arc of Indiana
Attention: Disaster Relief Fund
107 N. Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Sphere: Related Content
- Funding Autism Treatment Takes Resourcefulness and...
- Trusera Autism Community
- Excellent Resources for Parents Raising Children w...
- Autism Foundation of Ingham County Grants
- Social Networking Community for Moms of Children W...
- Children’s Disabilities Information
- Fathers Autism Guide
- Use Passive Savings Programs to Fund Autism Treatm...
- Fathers Network Offers Support to Dads of Children...
- Develop and Implement an Autism Treatment Plan
- Funding Autism Treatment with Health Insurance
- Funding Autism Treatment with a Medical Care Flexi...
- College Resources for Students with Autism
- Funding Autism Treatment
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity
- Lend A Hand Society Provides Emergency Financial A...
- Lenox Baker Special Assistance Fund
- Special Needs Learning and Therapy Software at 50%...
- Disaster Assistance for Indiana Residents with Dis...
- Resources for Families of People with Disabilities...
- Financial Assistance for Families of People with D...
- ▼ September (21)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.