The Lend A Hand Society provides emergency assistance grants to people with disabilities in the Greater Boston area. Lend A Hand Society works with nonprofit community organizations to provide financial assistance for rent, utilities, medical supplies and equipment, eyeglasses and other necessities. Call (617) 338-5301 or email Lend A Hand Society for information on how to apply for an emergency financial assistance grant.
Donations may be made by sending a check to:
Lend A Hand Society
89 South Street, Suite 203
Boston, MA 02111
Sphere: Related Content
Monday, September 8, 2008
- Funding Autism Treatment Takes Resourcefulness and...
- Trusera Autism Community
- Excellent Resources for Parents Raising Children w...
- Autism Foundation of Ingham County Grants
- Social Networking Community for Moms of Children W...
- Children’s Disabilities Information
- Fathers Autism Guide
- Use Passive Savings Programs to Fund Autism Treatm...
- Fathers Network Offers Support to Dads of Children...
- Develop and Implement an Autism Treatment Plan
- Funding Autism Treatment with Health Insurance
- Funding Autism Treatment with a Medical Care Flexi...
- College Resources for Students with Autism
- Funding Autism Treatment
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity
- Lend A Hand Society Provides Emergency Financial A...
- Lenox Baker Special Assistance Fund
- Special Needs Learning and Therapy Software at 50%...
- Disaster Assistance for Indiana Residents with Dis...
- Resources for Families of People with Disabilities...
- Financial Assistance for Families of People with D...
- ▼ September (21)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.