Saturday, November 1, 2008
The Autism Help Network provides grants of up to $1,000 to provide therapy and non-experimental biomedical treatments to children who have autism. Families that have combined salaries of less than $45,000 per year are eligible to apply for the grants. To apply for a grant or make a donation to the Autism Help Network, send an email to email@example.com. Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.