Autism Support Daily assists Vermont families coping with autism through its two grant programs. Fall Harvest Grants of up to $400 are available to pay for therapy sessions, evaluations, supplements, prescriptions, medical treatments, laboratory testing, adaptive programs, communication devices, travel costs and other expenses. Applications are due by November 15, 2008.
Autism Support Daily also offers Back to School Sensory Support Grants. The grants are offered in the form of $40 gift certificates to be used at Southpaw Enterprises.
Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.