Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Children’s Therapy Fund provides grants to help Michigan families in need pay for diagnostic and therapeutic services to help their children reach their full potential. Grants from the Children’s Therapy Fund are available to fund physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, vision therapy, hippotherapy and other innovative pediatric therapies that enhance the quality of children’s lives. Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.