Sunday, November 30, 2008
Easter Seals provides medical rehabilitation in the form of occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech and language pathology, audiology, early intervention and other therapies to people have autism and other disabilities. Services are provided in Easter Seals facilities, as well as homes and schools. Funding is provided by insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and other state programs. Clients may also self-pay or receive public support (if eligible). For more information, contact Easter Seals. Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.