Children with autism who reside in Florida are eligible for the McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program. The program, part of the state’s school choice initiative, offers K-12 students who have autism and other disabilities scholarships to attend private schools of their choice.
Students who have an IEP, were enrolled in a public school in the state during the prior school year, whose parents file intent at least 60 days prior to the date of the first scholarship payment, and who have been accepted to a private school are eligible to receive a McKay Scholarship.
Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.