NeighborHeart Quality of Life Grants are available to families caring for children and adults with autism that reside in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States (i.e., Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York). The $500 grants can be used for anything that improves the family’s quality of life, including therapy, medical treatment and travel, respite care, educational advocacy services, training fees and security improvements.
Click on the link to find out how you can support NeighborHeart by making a donation or volunteering.
Sphere: Related Content
Monday, November 10, 2008
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.