RiteCare Childhood Language Program, a program of the Scottish Rite Masons, helps children with communication disorders, developmental delays and other disabling conditions through its network of 170 clinics, centers and special programs throughout the U.S. Children with autism are eligible for services through the program. RiteCare clinics provide diagnostic evaluation and treatment of speech and language disorders. Pre-school children who have difficulty speaking or understanding the spoken word are eligible for speech therapy services. Some facilities also provide services to school age children and adults.
Sliding fee scales and financial assistance are available. Check with your local facility for more information.
Sphere: Related Content
- Easter Seals Provides Medical Rehabilitation to Pe...
- Colorado Helps Families Affected By Autism through...
- RiteCare Childhood Language Program Helps Children...
- Children’s Therapy Fund Grants Help Children with ...
- Joseph Snyder Autism Fund
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Autism and Ot...
- NeighborHeart Grants for Children and Adults with ...
- Autism Support Daily Grant Programs
- Autism Help Network Grants
- ▼ November (9)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.