Sunday, December 14, 2008
The mission of the Aid for Autistic Children Foundation, Inc. is to provide funds to families that have exhausted their earnings and savings, as well government and other nonprofit financial resources, because of their desire to better the lives of their children or adult dependents who have autism. The foundation is willing to provide families affected by autism with up to $150,000 to pay down or eliminate any debt accumulated as a direct result of medical care or educational therapy for family members with autism. Sphere: Related Content
- Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program
- Lil MAC Autism Grant
- Autism Assistance Fund of Arizona
- Goh Foundation Scholarship Grant for Children with...
- Hannah’s Helping Hands Grant Program Open to Indiv...
- Autism Support Network
- Utah Special Needs Scholarship
- The Autism Puzzle Foundation
- Seeds of Hope Autism Support Fund
- Aid for Autistic Children Foundation
- National Autism Association of Pennsylvania Helpin...
- Autism Hangout
- Easter Seals Provides In Home Services for Adults ...
- FSU Autism Project
- Ohio Autism Scholarship Program
- LaPeer Autism Family Relief Fund
- SPEECH PATHways Foundation Can Help People with Au...
- Give Me A Break Fund Provides Respite to Families ...
- Autism Pathway Foundation
- The Golden Fund for Autism
- Autism Family Foundation of Northeast Ohio Grants
- Affordable Speech Therapy for People with Autism
- ▼ December (23)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.