Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The Autism Family Foundation of Northeast Ohio awards grants of up to $500 to families affected by autism. For more information, call Barb Hudak at (330) 864-4414 or Georgann Pinter at (330) 671-7731. Sphere: Related Content
- Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program
- Lil MAC Autism Grant
- Autism Assistance Fund of Arizona
- Goh Foundation Scholarship Grant for Children with...
- Hannah’s Helping Hands Grant Program Open to Indiv...
- Autism Support Network
- Utah Special Needs Scholarship
- The Autism Puzzle Foundation
- Seeds of Hope Autism Support Fund
- Aid for Autistic Children Foundation
- National Autism Association of Pennsylvania Helpin...
- Autism Hangout
- Easter Seals Provides In Home Services for Adults ...
- FSU Autism Project
- Ohio Autism Scholarship Program
- LaPeer Autism Family Relief Fund
- SPEECH PATHways Foundation Can Help People with Au...
- Give Me A Break Fund Provides Respite to Families ...
- Autism Pathway Foundation
- The Golden Fund for Autism
- Autism Family Foundation of Northeast Ohio Grants
- Affordable Speech Therapy for People with Autism
- ▼ December (23)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.