Sunday, December 28, 2008
The Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program provides eligible special education students with the opportunity to attend private schools or public schools other than the one they would normally be required to attend. To qualify, students’ parents must be current residents of Georgia who have resided in the state for at least one calendar year, and students must have an IEP and have attended a Georgia K-12 public school the prior school year. Students who have autism are eligible to participate in the scholarship program. Further details are available by clicking on the link. Sphere: Related Content
- Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program
- Lil MAC Autism Grant
- Autism Assistance Fund of Arizona
- Goh Foundation Scholarship Grant for Children with...
- Hannah’s Helping Hands Grant Program Open to Indiv...
- Autism Support Network
- Utah Special Needs Scholarship
- The Autism Puzzle Foundation
- Seeds of Hope Autism Support Fund
- Aid for Autistic Children Foundation
- National Autism Association of Pennsylvania Helpin...
- Autism Hangout
- Easter Seals Provides In Home Services for Adults ...
- FSU Autism Project
- Ohio Autism Scholarship Program
- LaPeer Autism Family Relief Fund
- SPEECH PATHways Foundation Can Help People with Au...
- Give Me A Break Fund Provides Respite to Families ...
- Autism Pathway Foundation
- The Golden Fund for Autism
- Autism Family Foundation of Northeast Ohio Grants
- Affordable Speech Therapy for People with Autism
- ▼ December (23)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.