Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The Mitchell A. Callahan Foundation was formed to raise funds for families of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. The foundation accepts applications for its Lil MAC Autism Grant in October and November. For further information or to find out how to make a donation, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sphere: Related Content
- Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program
- Lil MAC Autism Grant
- Autism Assistance Fund of Arizona
- Goh Foundation Scholarship Grant for Children with...
- Hannah’s Helping Hands Grant Program Open to Indiv...
- Autism Support Network
- Utah Special Needs Scholarship
- The Autism Puzzle Foundation
- Seeds of Hope Autism Support Fund
- Aid for Autistic Children Foundation
- National Autism Association of Pennsylvania Helpin...
- Autism Hangout
- Easter Seals Provides In Home Services for Adults ...
- FSU Autism Project
- Ohio Autism Scholarship Program
- LaPeer Autism Family Relief Fund
- SPEECH PATHways Foundation Can Help People with Au...
- Give Me A Break Fund Provides Respite to Families ...
- Autism Pathway Foundation
- The Golden Fund for Autism
- Autism Family Foundation of Northeast Ohio Grants
- Affordable Speech Therapy for People with Autism
- ▼ December (23)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.