The Children’s Charity Fund, Inc. provides grants to assist handicapped and disabled children with medical equipment and educational expenses. To apply for a grant, families of children with autism and other disabilities should complete an application, submit the requisite supporting documentation and return the completed, notarized application to the Children’s Charity Fund.
If you would like to support the work of the Children’s Charity Fund, you may send them a donation.
Contact information for the Children’s Charity Fund is:
Children’s Charity Fund, Inc.
6623 Superior Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34231
(941) 923-5947 fax
Sphere: Related Content
- A.N.G.E.L. Inc. Offers Grants for Children with Au...
- EPSDT Offers a Full Range of Services for Virginia...
- The Autism Grant Provides Scholarships to Dominion...
- Autism Relief Foundation Offers Autism Therapy Gra...
- Sensory Friendly Films for People with Autism and ...
- Chicago Children’s Theatre Play Created for Childr...
- Children’s Charity Fund Provides Grants for Handic...
- Whole Foods Market Store Implements Hands-On Shopp...
- ▼ November (8)
Blogging for autism awareness? Join us.